Epinion’s point of view on sustainability
Epinion is built on a strong commitment to be the voice of people with the aim of helping organisations and businesses to make sound decisions based on a deep understanding of people’s knowledge, preferences and actions.
The voice of people (consumers, customers, citizens, etc.) is increasingly talking about sustainability. It is important for us to communicate this message to our customers so that they can act on it. However, we too have made a decision as a company to act on the voice of people when it comes to sustainability.
Our approach to sustainability
Epinion has launched a number of initiatives to ensure sustainable development for our employees, our company and our customers. We have begun our sustainability journey with a keen awareness of the challenges ahead, but we are highly motivated to make an effort and contribute to a better and more sustainable future for all.
We have chosen to use the UN’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals as the guideline for our sustainability efforts and have started our journey by launching the following initiatives:
- Ongoing training and knowledge initiatives on the SDGs, collecting knowledge in a common knowledge bank
- Pro-bono concept where employees can drive sustainability initiatives with consultancy hours and help with data collection
- Set-up of a sustainability group comprising enthusiastic employees from across the company to drive our efforts forward
- Measurement of Epinion’s carbon footprint through a partnership with the company Climaider, and working on reducing Epinion’s carbon footprint.
- Participation in the Confederation of Danish Industry’s Gender Diversity Pledge initiative with commitment to achieve gender equality targets
- Developing strategies for all business areas to ensure a focus on sustainability in our advice to clients
- Gathering new knowledge in collaboration with the Copenhagen Institute for Futures Studies to provide unique insights into the public’s view of sustainability
- Implement and prioritise seeking out and solving projects that contribute to a more sustainable future.
Listen in and be inspired by the voice of people
We believe this is key to ensuring a more sustainable future for all. At Epinion, we listen to the voice of people, and share our experiences both here on the website and on social media.
If you want to know more about how we can help you as a customer with sustainable projects, please write to email@example.com